Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Quirius: Scent of Lilac


Quirius Scent of Lilac (3 coats)

This is the second to last polish I have from Quirius. I know, it's sad, but don't worry, I have some fun new polishes to show from OPI, Color Club, Misa, CND, China Glaze and Wet N Wild (yay for Transdesign orders!). Tonight I have to show you Scent of Lilac. I couldn't exactly remember the color of lilac so of course I did a little Googling. I'm still jealous of Mary from Body and Soul with all of her beautiful flowers. Sure enough, Scent of Lilac is pretty spot on! It is a bright pink creme with lots of lavender undertones. It's a nice enough color, and I could see lots of people wearing it. There was some streaking, but after the third coat it smoothed out nicely. Until next time, don't forget a good basecoat....

*disclaimer: These products were provided by the company or PR representative. All reviews are based solely on my opinion.*    

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar