Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Demi Lovato on Cory Monteith's Death and Addiction, Praying for Lea Michele



Demi Lovato has had her fair share of struggles, so we were interested to find out her thoughts on Cory Monteith's recent death.

Demi told People.com, "All it takes is one moment of vulnerability to get slipped into your addiction," adding, "He didn't choose to die. It was the disease."

She explained, "It can creep up on you at any moment. It only takes one moment of relapse to potentially die. It's really scary, but I'm really hoping that from this, people are able to see this is a very, very, very dangerous disease."

Demi also explained how she has to live her life somewhat differently than friends to avoid dangerous situations that can lead down that slippery slope.

She shared, "They can turn 21 and have their turn-21st-birthday. I don't think that I--I just don't put myself in those situations where I'm going to be at those 21st birthdays. I don't go to clubs. I just know it's something I can't do without being triggered. And that's okay."

Demi also said that her heart is "really, really broken" for Lea Michele, saying, "The main person in my thoughts is Lea. I am praying for her so hard and I love her so much. I'm wishing her a lot of strength right now."

Source

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar