Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lunch at the William Penn




I went for lunch at the William Penn a few weeks ago. The William Penn Hotel is an elegant hotel in downtown Pittsburgh. It's very old school but that's exactly why I love it. They have amazing espresso martinis, I love their Speakeasy bar and their Terrace dinning room is fabulous. Not to mention, it's a gorgeous venue for weddings and events. 



It was freezing (per usual) so this cashmere wrap was the perfect thing to bring along. Like you haven't seen this in about a million posts already... this cashmere wrap goes everywhere with me! I've also worn this feather trimmed top about 5 times since I got it two weeks ago. It's just so much fun to wear and I always get compliments. This weekend I am going to another new hotel that just opened in downtown Pittsburgh to try out their lunch. I'll report back! Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar