Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Time to Pull out the Fur…

“Wear your confidence like a badge of honor”

 

Thanksgiving is officially over, and as the end of the year draws closer, we know that colder weather is sure to follow.  One of the things I love so much about Utah is how amazing the valley and mountains look in the winter, it really is a winter wonderland (or at least I love it when I’m looking outside from a warm, cozy, fire-filled room).  Knowing that I don’t love to be cold, I have resigned myself to the fact that I’m going to face it no matter what, and I have bought myself some amazing coats that keep me cozy and look great!

 

The jacket I’m wearing in this post is one that I actually bought in August and have had it sitting, waiting to wear since then.  I have a few fur type coats and jackets but none are as unique as this one with the bead details.  You may or may not have figured this out about me by now that I love to wear at least one statement piece for each outfit, so wearing this, nothing else is really needed to make the outfit pop!  I love to find unique things and the reason I love them is because they make me stand out.  I have never been one to be OK to be part of the crowd, I have never been a shrinking violet, I kind of love the attention that wearing something bold and unique gets me!  (I’m not too proud to admit it 🙂 )

 

We all have ways that we like to dress, even if you feel like you don’t dress well, you have certain things that you buy, you very often put them together the same way, and what you wear will say a lot about what you think about yourself.  I’m not saying that there is anything wrong with that, but you should always ask yourself before you dress “what do I want people to see when they look at me”?  Of course, once people know you they are going to decide what they do and don’t like about you based on your behavior and personality and not just how you look.  The question is, are you going to get that far before someone decides?

 

If you are looking for ways to show people your personality without having to speak, what you wear will absolutely do that.  If you are someone that likes to blend in and not be noticed, people are going to know that just as they are going to know if you are cocky or arrogant.  While I do like to stand out and be noticed, I have to be careful that I don’t overwhelm people by being too bold (at least not all the time, and certainly not for important occasions such as business appointments, interviews, church, etc).

 

Whoever you are, someone is going to want to know you, so even if you don’t want to be too bold, do you want to hideaway.  I have seen people that are truly beautiful both on the inside and outside, but they are too afraid to show people how amazing they really are, and I think that is such a waste.  Obviously, how you express your style is your choice, but before you make that decision, why not consider this…those people you meet are missing out by not knowing or SEEING the real you!  Something to think about!

 

 

If you are as much in love with this jacket as I am – you can shop it by clicking the link here from Mirina Collections.

 




from StyleQueenie.com http://ift.tt/2n3zGKh
via IFTTT

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar